Our MBA in hospitality is a uniquely flexible degree that will sharpen your strategic management skills and build your professional network for access to upper-management positions within the hospitality, tourism and service industries.
The MBA in hospitality is a NEASC accredited, industry-approved MBA that develops skills in critical thinking, leadership, business data analysis, and financial management. Additionally, the MBA class environment contributes to professional development through contact with industry leaders, cross-cultural work groups, and industry-specific business projects.
For course descriptions and additional information about the academic structure, please see the Academic Catalog.
Preparatory Knowledge Program (PKP)
Economics for Business
Fundamentals of Accounting
- Applied Business Project
- Global Strategic Management
- Managing Service Operations in the Evolving
- Business Environment
- Human Resources Management
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Hospitality Services and E-Marketing Solutions
- Revenue Management
Leadership Specialization Courses
The leadership specialization track includes a variety of strategic management courses for international hospitality and service organizations.
- Managing Organizations, Ideas and Growth
- Managing Technologies, Operations and Processes
- Challenges of Leadership
- Cross-Cultural Management of Teams and Projects
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
Marketing Specialization Courses
The marketing specialization focuses on marketing management strategies specific to hospitality and service organizations.
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brand Management
- Design Management and New Product Development