Study Business Psychology Degrees
Business psychology, sometimes also referred to as organisational psychology, is an area that combines both the administration and management skills of business with the developmental skills of psychology. Someone working in business psychology will be responsible for making organisations and the people within them more efficient and effective. In this role you will play an important role in the development of businesses and organisations.
During a Business Psychology degree, you will cover a range of areas across both topics of the discipline. Some examples of modules you could study include:
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Business Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Developing Leadership, Enterprise and Initiative Taking Skills