Increasing key role of green building technology in Malaysia and worldwide. First and only international Green Building Master Programme in Malaysia. Implementation of an innovative environmental-friendly based programme according to the latest German technology in line with the Malaysian requirements. The Specialist for Green Building, Energy and Management as link between engineers and architects in the international construction industry.
Programme Concept & Aims
German and Malaysian lecturers from both Universities offer a wide array of competencies in green building materials and technology, energy efficiency, technopreneurial and leadership skills. Possibility of internships and pursuing the Master thesis in Germany being mentored by leading German greenbuilding suppliers.
Three semesters of courses at the Universiti Kuala Lumpur Fourth semester with project work, Master Thesis and at least one month stay in Germany
- Mathematics & Science
- Materials & Construction
- General Scientific Studies
- Building Physics
- Building Services Engineering
- Design of Green Buildings
- Monitoring Green Buildings
- Leadership for Entrepreneurs
- Business Administration
- Building Management and Law
- Study Tour in Germany
- Master Thesis
UniKL requires that all postgraduate sudents, upon graduation shall be able to:
- Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical evaluation and/or professional application through the planning and execution of project work or a piece of scholary research.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexiblity in the application of knowledge and skills to a new situations, to solve complex problems and to think rigorously and independently.
- Produce an original research project, or a project(s) addressing a matter of substance concerning practice in a profession at a high level of originality and quality; and
- Produce a substancial and well-ordered dissertation, non-print thesis or portfolio, for submission to external (applicable to postgraduate programs by research only) examination.