Master of Engineering Leadership in Integrated Water Management (MEL)

The University of British Columbia Canada

For more information about Master of Engineering Leadership in Integrated Water Management at The University of British Columbia, please visit the webpage using the button above.

The award
MEL

How long you will study
find out

Domestic course fees
find out

How you will study
full-time

Course starts
September

International course fees
find out

All study options

About Master of Engineering Leadership in Integrated Water Management at The University of British Columbia

Program Overview

Water is a strategic resource, and access to clean and secure water is essential for human wellbeing. Demand for better water systems has resulted in the pressing need for people with the technical skills to develop practical solutions in areas that include water treatment, monitoring tools, information technologies, efficient water use and reuse, and novel biotechnologies. Graduates of this cutting-edge degree will be able to apply the complex toolset of technical and leadership knowledge acquired in the program to a wide variety of private sector, institutional and government organizations involved with water use, treatment, research and protection.

The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Integrated Water Management is an intensive one-year degree program that will enable you to spearhead initiatives focused on water use, treatment, research and protection. The project-based curriculum covers all stages of the industry value chain. Graduates will explore advanced engineering theories, interdisciplinary knowledge and real-world applications. While 60 per cent of your classes will focus on your technical specialization, the remaining 40 per cent are leadership development courses that will enhance your business, communication and people skills. Delivery of the management and leadership courses are in partnership with UBC's Sauder School of Business.

What sets the UBC program apart?

The MEL in Integrated Water Management degree was developed in close collaboration with industry partners, who told us they need to hire leaders with the cross-functional technical and business skills to develop innovative solutions, manage collaborative teams and direct projects. The combination of technical expertise and leadership development makes the MEL in Integrated Water Management unique and highly relevant in today

Study options for this course

  • The award How you will study How long you will study Course starts Domestic course fees International course fees
  • The awardMELHow you will studyFull-timeHow long you will study find out
    Course startsSeptemberDomestic course fees find outInternational course fees find out

Entry requirements for this course

Contact The University of British Columbia to find course entry requirements.

Join Our Newsletter

×

Sign up to StudyLink.com today for free and be the first to hear about any new study abroad opportunities

Subscribe Now