MSc - 48 months part-time
Pg Diploma - 36 months part-time
Pg Certificate - 18 months part-time
This programme is offered by the Centre for Automotive Management (CAM).
It provides a progressive route to MSc meeting the needs of managers, supervisors and team leaders from all marques.
The programmes revolve around real workplace issues. Learning is put into practice with work-based assignments that improve business performance whilst you gain qualifications designed to help you further your career in management.
- Introduction to Automotive Retail Management
- Managing Business Performance
- Introduction to Business Planning
- Maximising Performance through People
- Building Successful Teams
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Generating Customer Loyalty
- Financial Skills for Non-Financial Managers
- Creating a Business Plan
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Introduction to Product and Consumer Law
- Operations Management
For more information please visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/automotiveretail