This is an applied programme that provides students with knowledge and skills to work in corporate finance roles. It combines rigorous academic content with practical application.
Corporate finance encompasses diverse topics such as mergers and acquisitions, issuing capital, cash management, corporate payout policy, managing foreign exchange exposure and executive compensation.
This degree is aimed at candidates who wish to prepare for a career in the treasury department of a large company or for the corporate finance team of an investment bank.
It would also prepare students for a management consultancy role with a finance focus or an advisory role with an accounting or professional services company.
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Reporting and Company Performance
- Methods for Financial Data Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statements and Business Valuation
- International Financial Management
- Business Communication for Finance
- Business Economics
- Global Financial Markets and the Financial Crisis
- Portfolio Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Corporate Governance and Responsibility
The School reserves the right to vary the list of optional modules.
Scholarships and Bursaries worth up to 100% of fees!!
The School of Business and Economics is committed to attracting the very best applicants. We offer a range of competitive scholarships and bursaries to both UK/EU and international applicants – some worth up to 100% of your fees!
Our scholarship and bursary range is designed to include a wide range of students and consists of:
- Alumni scholarships (for UK/EU and international students)
- Outstanding academic achievement scholarships
- Sports scholarships
- Hardship bursaries and other funding options
- International student specific scholarships, including: Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa; USA scholarships and loans; and Santander International postgraduate scholarships
Whilst some of our scholarships are offered automatically based on your course application, some scholarships and bursaries do require a separate application and have limited availability and application deadlines.
For more details visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/fees-funding