Cell and Molecular Biology (Biochemistry) is the basic science underpinning our understanding of all life processes. In this programme, we cover cell and molecular biological aspects of animals and plants, and provide the broad understanding necessary for a career in the biomedical/pharmaceutical, food and biotechnological industries as well as providing a sound foundation for further research.
We are still accepting applications for September 2018.
Work and study
This is what our BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences (Cell and Molecular Biology) students are doing six months after graduating:
- 29% are working
- 53% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 70% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £19000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £19000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Science, engineering and technology associate professionals
- Natural and social science professionals
- Engineering professionals
- Sales occupations
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Administrative occupations
- Secretarial and related occupations
- Skilled trades occupations