About EIT Digital Master in Autonomous Systems, Master - at EURECOM
The programme is a double degree programme, which means that you’ll study at two European universities (and countries). The programme has an integrated technical content (Technical major) and business content (Innovation & Entrepreneurship – I&E minor). The I&E minor is shared between all programmes. An integral part of the second year is a Masters thesis (30 ECTS).
The double-degree programme is implemented jointly by leading European universities. The students can select their favorite first (entry) and second (exit) year universities. Each university has a unique specialization area, which allows students to select their own second year expert area.
Where can you study EIT Master in Autonomous Systems?
Entry - 1st year (common courses)
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Aalto University (Aalto), Finland
- Technische Universität Berlin (TUB), Germany
- University of Trento, (UniTN), Italy
- University Côte d'Azur (UCA), France
Exit - 2nd year (specialisation)
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Aalto - Finland)
- Intelligent Autonomous Systems (KTH - Sweden)
- Applications of Autonomous Systems (TUB - Germany)
- Real-time perception, decision and control for autonomous driving (UniTN - Italy)
- Sensing, Communicating and Processing Big Data for Autonomous Systems (EURECOM - France)
- Computer Science for Autonomous Driving (ELTE - Hungary)
2nd year Specialisation in Sensing, Communicating and Processing Big Data for Autonomous Systems at EURECOM
EURECOM is offering a specialisation in Sensing, Communicating and Processing Big Data for Autonomous Systems. This specialisation aims at describing the methods and tools to process and analyse data from sensors (big data integration, semantic interoperability, data mining and analytics) and at understanding the communication mechanisms adapted to the sensors' constraints (low energy consumption, limited computing capacities, etc.). Consequently, this master specialisation is at the crossroad between communication systems and data science skills.
Learn more about EIT Digital Master in Autonomous Systems, Master - at EURECOM Visit course webpage