About EIT Digital Master in Cyber Security, Master - at EURECOM
EURECOM IS PART OF THE HIGH PROFILE EIT DIGITAL MASTER IN CYBER SECURITY (CES)
EIT Digital Master School students study one year at an ‘entry’ university and one year at an ‘exit’ university - EURECOM being an option - in two of EIT Digital’s hot spots around Europe.
EURECOM proposes a 2nd year specialization in "Mobile and Cloud Security" that focuses on mobile systems and the security and privacy issues thereof, with a strong focus on android based smartphones and wireless protocols.
As our lives rely increasingly more on processes taking place in the cyber world, cybersecurity is paramount to protect us, our privacy and the integrity and confidentiality of our digital belongings. Two new paradigms are shaping the infrastructures of the future: mobility and cloud computing. It is therefore of the uttermost importance to have experts capable of addressing the security of these infrastructures, mobile devices and communications between them. This is what this course is about.
Key words: cloud computing, mobile systems, Android, malware analysis, secure communications, vulnerability assessment, mitigation techniques, operating system security
- Cover in a hands on approach topics such as the mobile ecosystem, the design and architecture of mobile operating systems, rooting and jailbreaking, application analysis, malware reverse engineering, malware detection, vulnerability assessment, automatic static and dynamic analysis and exploitation and mitigation techniques
- Design analysis tools to identify and evaluate weaknesses in mobile devices and applications
- Develop practical protection mechanisms to ensure the safety of mobile devices and applications and Cloud systems
- Develop the ability to effectively communicate results and solutions to stakeholders
- Cover in a hands on approach topics such as the mobile ecosystem, the design and the architecture of mobile operating systems, rooting and jailbreaking, application analysis, malware reverse engineering, malware detection, vulnerability assessment, automatic static and dynamic analysis, and exploitation and mitigation techniques
- Acquire competences both in technical courses but also in others covering Innovation, Project Management, Entrepreneurship
Learn more about EIT Digital Master in Cyber Security, Master - at EURECOM Visit course webpage