Our BSc Biological Sciences degree is a broad-based course with a diverse range of topics. In Levels three and four you'll be able to select from courses ranging from molecular biology and genomics, to marine and environmental topics. Which means you can choose your courses based on your particular interests. Overall, this biology degree aims to provide a flexible package of knowledge and practical skills in the biological sciences. Giving you the chance to maximise your potential and enjoy a successful career - whether it's in academia, industry or commerce.
We are still accepting applications for September 2018.
Work and study
This is what our BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences students are doing six months after graduating:
- 50% are working
- 25% are studying
- 20% are working and studying.
- 85% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £19000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £19000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Science, engineering and technology associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Natural and social science professionals
- Sales occupations
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Teaching and educational professionals
- Sports and fitness occupations
- Administrative occupations
- Secretarial and related occupations