The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree aims to develop students' understanding of the area of Business Administration and Management and develop practical skills appropriate for careers in this area. Theory and practice are given equal emphasis to give a holistic understanding of the role of Business Administration as well as knowledge of and skills associated with business start-up, growth and innovation.
Work and study
This is what our BBA Bachelor of Business Administration students are doing six months after graduating:
- 71% are working
- 8% are studying
- 4% are working and studying.
- 71% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £21000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £20000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Customer service occupations
- Sales occupations
- Elementary occupations
- Administrative occupations
- Leisure, travel and related personal service occupations
- Welfare and housing associate professionals
- Secretarial and related occupations