Do you want to increase participation in sport and physical activity? Are you interested in helping communities come together through sport, or a new generation of elite athletes achieve their goals at global events such as the Olympics?
This BSc (Hons) Global Sport Management Dual Degree course covers all the key aspects of sport management such as events and operations management, sports law, marketing, and entrepreneurship – you'll also get the chance to spend a year studying abroad, in Austrailia.
- Learn practical skills by organising and marketing local sports events such as the Great South Run, and working with organisations like the Hampshire FA, Portsmouth FC and Perth Glory FC
- Have the chance to go overseas and take part in research programmes run by internationally recognised sports organisations such as UEFA, the FA and the ECB
- Boost your CV and share your sporting skill in the local community through our coaching, mentoring and volunteering scheme
- Experience teaching which is driven by current practice and taught by lecturers who have delivered sports management programmes in the community
- Boost your transferable skills such as teamwork, decision making, communication and time management
Careers and Opportunities
Sport Management is the examination of the global sports industry that unites commercial, public and third sector stakeholders. Studying this degree will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to successfully embark on a career in a wide range of roles and functions.
The BSc (Hons) Global Sport Management specifically provides a unique opportunity to combine academic theory, a practical working environment and opportunity to engage within professional industry networks across the globe.