If you're keen to develop your business and management skills and take your studies and experience to Master's level, then our MSc International Business and Management degree course is for you.
On this course, you'll get a deeper understanding of business and management topics in an international context. You'll also learn about key themes including corporate strategy, financial management, international business and global sustainability.
When you graduate, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of international business and management issues, and you'll be qualified for a career in organisations in any corner of the world.
What you'll experience
On this course, you'll:
- Learn from lecturers and guest speakers from all over the world, who are experts in their field and have recent corporate or academic research experience
- Study corporate strategy and financial management, international business and global sustainability, economics, international marketing, human resource management and operations management
- Write a dissertation on a topic of your choice, under the guidance of a supervisor
- Complete a voluntary summer work placement and gain valuable work experience
- Tap in to our Library’s vast selection of electronic resources, which you can access from anywhere 24/7
Work experience and career planning
We'll help you to identify internships, voluntary roles and opportunities that will complement your studies.
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your business and management skills to work.
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
What you'll study on this MSc International Business and Management degree course
Core modules on this course include:
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Global Sustainability
- International Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business Dissertation
Teaching on this course includes:
- virtual learning
How you're assessed
You'll be assessed through:
- course work report
- group presentation
- group debate
- independent research project
You'll be able to test your skills and knowledge informally before you do assessments that count towards your final mark.
You can get feedback on practice and formal assessments so you can improve in the future.
Careers and opportunities
When you graduate, you'll have an internationally recognised qualification and be ready to start your career in a business setting, either in the UK or overseas.
What can you do with an International Business and Management degree?
You'll have a good understanding of international business and management topics, so you'll be able to work in private or public sector organisations, or start your own business.
What jobs can you do with an International Business and Management degree?
Career opportunities include:
- Financial analyst
- Project and commercialisation manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Product manager
- Account manager
- Business development executive
Alternatively, you can also start your career as a management graduate trainee, financial analyst, commercial manager, trainee trader or technical business consultant.
We'll provide you with as much support as possible in finding employment through close industrial contacts, careers events, recruitment fairs and individual advice.