The interdisciplinary programme builds on the International Studies degree model to foster an integrated awareness of global forces today combined with extensive language training in Spanish/German/French/Japanese/Chinese. The course covers a wide spectrum from history, politics and international relations to cultural studies and modern languages.
The course provides you with a unique opportunity to bring a global perspective to your insight on the structures, dynamics, and networks that determine the course of contemporary international affairs. Also, it could help you develop your knowledge and understanding of societies around the world while developing your language skills with particular emphasis on Spanish /German /French/ Japanese /Chinese.
Not only will the specialised training you receive enhance your cultural awareness and intellectual faculties, but you will have the linguistic ability in Spanish/German/French/Japanese/Chinese necessary to operate confidently in Spain/German/French/Japan/China, Asia or the fast-growing world of Sino-Spanish/German/French/Japanese/Chinese enterprise.
- Provide training to enhance your cultural awareness and intellectual faculties
- Develop linguistic ability in Spanish/German/French/Japanese/Chinese
- Choose from an exceptionally large range of modules
- Develop a global experience of history and politics
- Build key, transferable skills sought after by top employers