The Swiss School of Business and Management and "All About Sports Education" collaborate to jointly deliver the MBA Degree in Sport Management.
The MBA Degree in Sport Management is a program that explores the fundamentals of management that concern the sport industry.
You are able to choose the campus-based program in Geneva, Switzerland or Zagreb, Croatia or you can study online on our SSBM virtual campus.
The main purpose of the MBA Degree in Sport Management is:
- To assist you and provide you with guidelines throughout the program that will enhance your development as a professional in the sport management industry
- To acquire the knowledge of using various management tools that will enable you to recognise business opportunities
- To develop different strategies, forecast changes, optimise resources and examine information with sound judgement
The MBA Degree in Sport Management is suitable for:
- (Ex)athletes who want to pursue an official degree in sport management in order to enhance their professional career
- Professionals who work in the business industry and want to specialize in the sports industry
- Individuals seeking to educate themselves with a master's degree specialized in sport administration and management
- Professionals interested in pursuing a career in the sport industry