The issue of cyber security continues to be a major issue for both individuals and large corporations with a reported 117,339 incoming cyber-attacks every day (The Global State of Information Security Survey 2015).
For businesses it is no longer a question of if a cyber-attack will occur but rather when, and as such the demand for qualified IT security professionals has risen exponentially. Northumbria University’s part-time MSc Cyber Security has been designed to give you the skills to meet this increased demand, including how to handle security incidents, identify new and existing threats, and determining methods to minimise them.
- Part-time Masters degree based in Central London
- Continue working while you study with lectures delivered on weekends spread throughout the 2 year course
- Build a critical understanding of governance and assurance, along with technology risk practices
- Learn how to handle security incidents, identify new and existing threats and determine methods to minimise them
- Undergraduate degree not essential for entry
- Also available as a full-time programme