The MSc Information Security Management aims to develop your technical competences in information assurance, incident management, information governance alongside the enhancement of your leadership skills and ability to contribute to the development of organisational information security strategies, board level risk and crisis management strategies.
The Programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in Information Security and related Management and wider digital leadership and information security subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities. The MSc will enable you to develop and enhance your learning capability and to make sense of the need to continually improve your professional practice and career development in the areas of Information Security and related management issues.
- Designed for those wishing to develop or accelerate a career in Management of Cyber Security, including policy development and the management of remote teams
- Work related assessment wherever possible, designed to deliver impact in your organisation
- Learn how to protect the integrity, authenticity, availability and confidentiality of all classes of information including cyber security risk assessment
- Explore contemporary Information Security Management issues that considers the implications of if its impact and the alternative strategies that could mitigate or avoid its consequences
- Delivered over 2 years in Part-Time mode – 15 weekends with supporting on-line or face to face tutorials as required
- Structured professional practice support for career development or transition, including a career review and development plan