With the dramatic increase in high-profile cyber security incidents reported in the media, the demand for highly skilled security professionals is growing significantly as businesses across the globe seek to protect their networks and data. Our MSc Cyber Security provides you with a critical understanding of information governance and assurance, combined with technology risk management practices.
In addition to developing the key skills for handling security incidents, you will learn how to identify new and existing threats and the methods by which to reduce them.
- Develop key skills which are highly in demand by employers
- Enhance your ability to handle and minimise security threats and incidents
- Understand information governance and assurance
- Upon successfully graduating, further build your skills and employability with one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA with Professional Pathways
- Also available as a part-time programme