Our innovative Advanced International Business Management Dual Award course is for those aspiring towards an international career in business management.
Business and Management Studies 14th in UK for research power.
On completion of this course, you will be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen.
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing
You will focus on the comparative analyses of countries, institutions and cultures. This is in context with the strategic decision-making of companies in an international environment.
Our course will teach you essential knowledge and skills relating to international business management. This includes how you can improve the quality of organisational management, leadership and practice. You will develop your capacity for enquiry, problem solving, critical thinking and analysis. Studying in an international context will help you to develop crucial interpersonal skills. This includes your ability to communicate and cooperate with people from different cultural backgrounds.
You will graduate with an:
- Advanced International Business Management MA from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The collaborative approach to this course provides you with the opportunity to:
- study a distinctive and focused curriculum in international business and management
- study at two respected and traditional universities
- gain two postgraduate awards (MA and MSc)
- prepare for a successful career in international business and management
- live in two of Europe's most exciting and friendly cities
Semester one is taught at Newcastle University Business School. During semester two you will study at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Groningen. In semester three you will complete your dissertation at either university. You will be allocated one dissertation supervisor from each university.
Newcastle University Business School is accredited by the:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
Only 1% of business schools worldwide hold this triple crown and we are one of only 20 to have these accreditations in the UK.
Our accreditations reflect the investments we make for our students through providing a high quality teaching environment, innovative programming and active engagement with industry.
Newcastle University Business School is one of the largest Schools in the University, with over 3,100 students representing over 80 nationalities. The School's new location and modern design allows it to:
- unite world-class research, teaching, enterprise and innovative activities under one roof
- develop and strengthen relationships between staff and students
- facilitate collaborative links between the School and the business community
Our facilities provide:
- a flexible and dedicated conference suite with panoramic views across the city
- Wi-Fi enabled connectivity throughout the building, including three computer clusters housing approximately 120 PCs
- four large lecture theatres and 21 seminar rooms, providing comfortable teaching and group study space
- a dedicated Hub, Base, and Lounge providing a balanced mix of study space and relaxation areas
- a contemporary cafe.