The Bachelor of International Business Administration (BIBA) offers an internationally oriented excellence management programme:
By proposing 4 possible tracks, the BIBA programme enables the students to have professional experience, international immersion and academic knowledge.
It prepares both for further studies and for the employment market by guaranteeing a recognised academic level and the best employability possible.
The BIBA provides close and personalised support enabling students to explore and build their own career paths. It thus leaves plenty of possibilities for students to choose from: the choice of the integration year, the choice of companies where they carry out their internships and the choice of international destinations in foreign partner universities.
The programme is offered in either English and/or French, at the convenience of the student.
Why choose the BIBA’s programme:
- A dual mission:
- Train agile and efficient middle managers as well as future entrepreneurs who can adapt to changes in their environment and to have a lasting and positive impact on it;
- Prepare students for further studies and lifelong Learning.
- Committed to MBS’ values: Ethics, diversity, responsibility and overall performance are reflected throughout the programme.
- A personalized track to build your project: Students have the choice between 4 tracks (With the possibility to have up to 24 months abroad with a double degree in the 4 years track).
- Focus on languages and communication: English learning, Communication courses and second language learning take a major role in the BIBA programme.
Half of the graduates thus continue their studies in a Master programme; while those who choose to enter the employment market earn an average annual salary of €30,000 with a 97% employment rate 6 months after graduation.