Developed alongside industry to be commercially relevant, our specialist programme is designed to produce graduates who understand the professional, managerial and technical dimensions of information management and business technology.
There is currently a shortage of hybrid managers within industry and this programme has been developed specifically to address this gap.
As a student you will benefit not only from our renowned academic lecturers and state-of-the-art facilities, but also from a range of additional opportunities including industry speakers from companies such as BT, IBM and SAP.
Graduates of this course are equipped with the core skills required to obtain a first professional post in the sector, as well as the learning and leadership skills needed for professional development beyond that.
Working professionals wishing to study the programme part-time, or to take individual modules for Continuing Professional Development, are invited to discuss their requirements with the Programme Director.
For further details about the course visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/programmes/imbt/
All modules are compulsory
- Business Relationships Management
- Business Technologies and Platforms
- Management of IT Systems
- Collaborative Working with Technology
- Managing Knowledge in Organisations
- Information and Social Network Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Project Management and Leadership
Scholarships and Bursaries worth up to 100% of fees!!
The School of Business and Economics is committed to attracting the very best applicants. We offer a range of competitive scholarships and bursaries to both UK/EU and international applicants – some worth up to 100% of your fees!
Our scholarship and bursary range is designed to include a wide range of students and consists of:
- Alumni scholarships (for UK/EU and international students)
- Outstanding academic achievement scholarships
- Sports scholarships
- Hardship bursaries and other funding options
- International student specific scholarships, including: Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa; USA scholarships and loans; and Santander International postgraduate scholarships
Whilst some of our scholarships are offered automatically based on your course application, some scholarships and bursaries do require a separate application and have limited availability and application deadlines.
For more details visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/fees-funding