ISM University of Management and Economics, LithuaniaISM University of Management and Economics
|How you will study
|Domestic course fees
|International course fees
|EUR 2360 per semester
|EUR 2360 per semester
International Business and Communication programme provides knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career in multinational corporations. The programme has been designed by taking account of
global business trends such as globalisation, multicultural character of business teams,
and importance of communication within and outside the company. Thanks to its multinational
character, the programme provides an opportunity to meet people of different cultures, improve skills of foreign languages, and acquire essential skills and competences necessary for working in a modern global community.
Upon completion of the International Business and Communication Program, students will have a strong understanding of international business functions and will have acquired personal and business communicational skills as well as managerial competences required in a global company.
• Focus on aspects of International Business, which are in between International Management and International Economics;
• Possible specializations – International Business, International Marketing or Internal & External Communication,
• Intensive study program in the English language, leading to a bachelor diploma in 3.5 years, giving the priority access to the labor market and the possibility to start gaining experience sooner and building career faster;
• One or even two semesters of exchange in one of the partner institutions or international practice.
• Careers can be pursued in international companies in the areas of marketing, communication management, sales, human resources or accounting.
Submit an online application on my.ism.lt Application requirements:
• Secondary school diploma.
• TOEFL (IBT minimum score 60) or IELTS academic (minimum score 5.5) test certificate. If none of these tests has been taken, ISM English test can be taken online.
• Motivational letter and CV.
• A copy of passport pages containing a photo and information about identity.
• Application fee (80 Eur).
• Motivation interview on skype.
Below are some suggested courses at other providers that you may also be interested in:
Professional Certificate of Competency in Earthing and Lightning Protection Professional Certificate
Engineering Institute of TechnologyFind out more
If you do not meet the entry requirements for this course then consider one of these courses from another institution:
There are 7 other courses listed from ISM University of Management and Economics. A selection of these are displayed below: