International Business and Communication programme provides knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career in multinational corporations. The programme has been designed by taking account of
global business trends such as globalisation, multicultural character of business teams,
and importance of communication within and outside the company. Thanks to its multinational
character, the programme provides an opportunity to meet people of different cultures, improve skills of foreign languages, and acquire essential skills and competences necessary for working in a modern global community.
Upon completion of the International Business and Communication Program, students will have a strong understanding of international business functions and will have acquired personal and business communicational skills as well as managerial competences required in a global company.
• Focus on aspects of International Business, which are in between International Management and International Economics;
• Possible specializations – International Business, International Marketing or Internal & External Communication,
• Intensive study program in the English language, leading to a bachelor diploma in 3.5 years, giving the priority access to the labor market and the possibility to start gaining experience sooner and building career faster;
• One or even two semesters of exchange in one of the partner institutions or international practice.
• Careers can be pursued in international companies in the areas of marketing, communication management, sales, human resources or accounting.