ISM University of Management and Economics is one of the most dynamic and modern universities in Central and Eastern Europe. The ISM University of Management and Economics continues the best traditions of management and economics studies. ISM offers doctoral, master's and bachelor's degree programmes as well as executive studies and training. Our graduates successfully use the knowledge and skills they acquire in the international business environment. Today business has no frontiers, therefore, ISM encourages students to make use of the wide network of the university’s business partners to gain experience and knowledge abroad. ISM offers an opportunity to receive a double degree granted by two universities at the same time, after having studied for one year at a chosen foreign university.
ISM University of Management and Economics has been recognized, for the third time, one of the best business schools in the world, getting four of five possible palms in the EDUNIVERSAL international university ranking, to find a place among 200 leading business schools.
Quick facts about ISM
- Leading University in Lithuania.
- The main founders of ISM are BI Norwegian Business School, one of the largest business schools in Europe, and Innovation Norway.
- Faculty from the well-acknowledged European and US universities.
- Studies in English.
- International student body.
- Graduates wanted by major employers.
- ISM Campus is located in a historic building in the Old Town, a former Basilian Monastery.
Rankings and recognition
- International Quality Accreditation by CEEMAN since 2006.
- Member of AACSB, ABIS and EFMD.
- ISM has started AACSB and EQUIS EPAS accreditation processes.
- The only university in Lithuania and one of the few universities in Eastern and Central Europe to be awarded a European Credit Transfer Label (ECTS label) three times.
Modern teaching and learnings methods
- Innovative and practice-oriented teaching methods: case studies, group assignments, simulations, teamwork.
- Hands-on business studies: right balance between theory and practice.
- Development of creative and entrepreneurial personality.
- Close interaction, cooperation and mutual respect between students and lecturers.
- Excellent support system for students.