|The award||How you will study||Study duration||Course start||Domestic course fees||International course fees|
|Bachelor Degree||Full-time||8 semester||September||EUR 2065 per semester||EUR 2065 per semester|
Industrial Technology Management is a unique 4-year programme conducted at the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT, USA) and ISM University of Management and Economics (ISM, Lithuania). The programme is designed for talented young people who are seeking managerial careers and who are aware of the importance of technology and fundamental science as well as the power of interdisciplinary knowledge in the modern economy. The programme has been developed in close collaboration with business leaders from manufacturing, engineering, and other industrial sectors and with the awareness that management professionals with a broad approach able to communicate with clients, engineers, and other managers in the language of industry will be particularly successful.
• A unique programme in the region combining disciplines of management, technology management and fundamental as well as social sciences into a coherent whole.
• The programme has been developed in close collaboration with business leaders from manufacturing, engineering, and other industrial sectors.
• Specializations offered at Illinois Institute of Technology under double degree programme: supply chain management, telecommunication technology, industrial sustainability, manufacturing technology, and industrial facilities.
Submit an online application on https://my.ism.lt
• Secondary school diploma.
• TOEFL (IBT minimum score 60) or IELTS academic (minimum score 5.5) test certificate. If none of these tests has been taken, ISM English test can be taken online.
• Motivational letter and CV.
• A copy of passport pages containing a photo and information about identity.
• Application fee (80 Eur).
• Motivation interview on skype.
Below are some suggested courses at other providers that you may also be interested in:
If you do not meet the entry requirements for this course then consider one of these courses from another institution:
There are 7 other courses listed from ISM University of Management and Economics. A selection of these are displayed below: