The Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management is addressed to industry professional and students with previous studies in gastronomy.
It includes five modules, besides the Final Project of the Master and a professional internship:
- Module 1: Kitchen Management and Administration.
- Module 2: Good Practices in Treating Products and Application of Culinary Techniques.
- Module 3: Creativity and Innovation in the Kitchen.
- Module 4: Cooking for Events.
- Module 5: Baking and Pastry for Restaurants.