The Business and Finance programme is a specialist joint degree with equal emphasis given to the subject areas of business and finance. The degree is particularly suited to students who wish to gain a firm grounding in business and management coupled with an insight into the finance and financial operations of businesses and organisations.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Business and Finance students are doing six months after graduating:
- 65% are working
- 15% are studying
- 15% are working and studying.
- 70% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £21000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £20000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Administrative occupations
- Sales occupations
- Elementary occupations