GAP YEAR PROGRAMS IN FLORENCE
Gap years at FUA go beyond the idea of taking a year off to do something new. A gap year is for all individuals, whether you are seeking new pathways for the future or wish to develop a current interest into a viable next step.
FUA Gap Year Options:
- Bridge Year for high school grads seeking to earn university credit abroad before going to college.
- Gap Year for college students aiming to broaden cultural horizons during a yearlong program abroad.
- Career Break Year for individuals looking for career changes and transitions. Fields feature fashion, food & wine, interactive digital media, and hospitality.
Palazzi Service Year Option:
The non-profit foundation Palazzi features a service-based gap year option. These non-credit options take place at the CEMI Community Engagement Member Institutions gathered under Palazzi and all activities raise scholarships for future students.
- Placement areas: Property management, business, art, food, fashion, hospitality, ICT, publishing, PR, photography, visual communication, int’l ed, spa management, fitness.
- Learn and Serve non-credit format. Credits may be requested through the Special Project Experiential Learning placement course.
For enrollment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org