Studying abroad at Florence University of the Arts offers flexible options throughout the year.
The following sessions are held at our campuses in Florence:
- Quarter Programs
- Short Programs (Fall, Spring, Summer, Highlight)
- Highlight Programs
Students may take varying credit loads depending on the academic session. Subjects covered are from a vast course offering and place emphasis on cultural/community integration and experiential learning.
FUA's main academic divisions:
- Digital imaging and visual arts
- Fashion and accessories studies and technology
- International Business
- Journalism, publishing, and communication
- Interior design, enironmental architecture and sustainability
- Arts and sciences
- Italian cultural and language studies
Internship and experiential learning courses can also be integrated to a study abroad session.
FUA's Student Life Department offers a wide variety of extra-curricular activities for students to participate in during their time abroad, and provides full assistance on campus in Florence.