About EITM Master School - MSc People and Robots for Sustainable Work, MSc, Double Masters - at EIT Manufacturing
The People and Robots for Sustainable Work (PR) program is a Master of Science level program within the EIT Manufacturing (EITM) Master School. The EITM Master School is a highly prestigious Manufacturing Engineering and Science education provider on an advanced level with a focus on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E). The education at EIT Manufacturing Master School combines technical competence with skills in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. EIT Manufacturing Master School students will be an elite group of forthcoming engineers, operators, innovators, and other relevant professionals.
People and Robots for Sustainable Work (PR) is a combination of studying manufacturing science including the physics of robotic systems, control system automation including exploiting the design freedoms enabled for more customized manufacturing processes, and production management. During the program students will gain new skills in these areas,
- In manufacturing science, relevant fields include robot and manufacturing process modeling, control, and automation
- In design engineering, relevant fields are robot kinematics and dynamics, trajectory optimization, process physics simulation, people interaction in manufacturing and sustainable design engineering
- In production management, relevant fields include digitalization and quality
Learn more about the program here.
Why EITM Master School?
EIT Manufacturing Master School students will be an elite group of forthcoming engineers, operators, innovators, and other relevant professionals. The EITM Master School students will:
- improve their knowledge on up to date manufacturing innovation and learn how to turn this knowledge into a successful business;
- take part in events such as Summer Schools and Kick-offs;
- exchange ideas with business partners and researchers at Co-Locations Centres (CLC) and during internships;
- have access to renowned European research facilities;
- earn a double degree and the EIT Manufacturing Certificate.
The first year is spent at one university (entry) and the second year at another (exit) university in two different European countries. There is a choice of 2 entry points and 1 exit point.
The following universities provide an entry year (first year):
- Mondragon Unibertsitatea (MU), Spain
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI), Switzerland
The following parties provide an exit year (second year):
- Technische Universität Wien (TU Wien), Austria
NB: EIT Manufacturing reserves the right to change the exit universities of this program
The two years program (120 ECTS) includes an Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) Module (30 ECTS) and a Technical Major Module (90 ECTS) structured as follows:
- 45 ECTS for Host Programme technical courses
- 15 ECTS for Host Programme AM specialization courses
- 30 ECTS for the I&E Module courses
- 30 ECTS for the Master thesis
Learn more about EITM Master School - MSc People and Robots for Sustainable Work, MSc, Double Masters - at EIT Manufacturing Visit course webpage