The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
This MSc programme will provide you with a sound theoretical grounding in the broad area of business and management, together with the ability to apply what you learn effectively within organisations.
- a general overview of management and organisational processes
- comprehensive management skills
- effective tactical and strategic management abilities, including critical thinking
- IT skills, including the use of financial and statistical software
- effective written and spoken communication skills
This 12-month programme consists of four taught compulsory modules and four taught elective modules, followed by a research project.