This full-time MA in ‘Geographies of Globalisation and Development’ will provide you with sound theoretical knowledge of the field, as well as the ability to apply it practically in your future career.
The programme draws on the expertise of the Globalisation, Development and Place research group which has published widely on current debates, both theoretical and empirical.
Why Human Geography?
We have exceptional academic staff with expertise in a range of areas, including:
- Rural and environmental change
- Medical humanities and the body
- Alternatives to neoliberal globalisation
- Renewable energy in developing countries
- Advanced statistical modelling and GIS techniques
- Geographies of population and demographic change