You need to have one of the following:
- HND or Foundation degree in a computing subject from a UK university (or international equivalent recognised by NARIC)
- Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Computing and Systems Development (2010 QCF)
- British Computer Society (BCS) Diploma in IT (level 5) - including completion of the professional project
- HNC in computing subject plus at least 3 years relevant work experience in a computing role*
When you apply, please send us a transcript of the modules you've already studied. This means we can make sure your HND or Foundation degree is compatible with this course.
*If you are entering with an HNC you will need to first study and obtain a minimum pass rate of 40% in the level 6 'Computing Technologies in Society' module.
Evidence of significant work and life experience may be taken as the equivalent of traditional qualifications.
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 580 (paper based) 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 58
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C.