You need to have one of the following qualifications:
- HND or Foundation Degree in Accounting or Finance or international equivalent
- ACCA F1-F6 or ACCA F1-F5 and F8
- CIMA Advanced Diploma
- ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- IBAM Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
If you do not hold one of the above Accounting or finance qualifications, but have a HND or Foundation Degree in business or equivalent overseas qualification, you may be eligible to apply for our BSc (Hons) Management Accounting (top up) degree as an alternative.
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification, for this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.0*
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C*
*If you have a minimum of IELTS level 4.5 you can study our Certificate of Credit in English for Academic Purposes which we will accept as evidence that you are able to perform at a suitable level of IELTS 6.0. We will also accept the Certificate of Credit as evidence that you can perform at GCSE level.