In today's competitive technology environment, top opportunities are going to skilled engineers who have a wide-range of professional capabilities. Aero-Systems Operations (AESOP) is an exceptional program joining University of Bordeaux (UBx) expertise in maintenance with University of Cincinnati (UC) expertise in engineering.
The AESOP program provides a complete panel of individual training modules about Aerospace Operations, Aircraft Maintenance and Aircraft Life Management Cycle. Students at each university may purse UC CEAS' Master of Engineering (MEng) and UBx's International Diploma collaboratively.
The AESOP curriculum offers a practice-oriented, personalized degree that prepares engineers to excel in the new working world. Advantages of the graduate degree include:
- Maintain licensure requirements with graduate courses.
- Gain a unique international graduate study experience
- Increase your earning potential.
- Expand your knowledge and marketability.
- Broaden your understanding of engineering through interdisciplinary focus.
- Follow some courses online.