The aim of the Eu2P Master in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology is to respond to the growing need for well-trained professionals in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology highlighted by industry, regulatory and academic bodies. There is a particular need for skilled people, trained in medicine risk-benefit assessment, risk management plan elaboration, risk minimization and risk communication.
Eu2P-trained professionals are qualified for new job profiles such as project managers, pharmacoepidemiological coordinators, risk-benefit analysts and people able to interact with statisticians and clinicians. Eu2P is designed for: non-specialists, graduate and postgraduate students in Health and Life Sciences, healthcare professionals, companies, regulatory agencies and academic institutions.
The Eu2P Master offers six high level curricula track specializations to meet specific professional needs in: benefit assessment of medicine, medicine risk identification and quantification, medicine benefit-risk assessment, medicine and public health, medicine risk communication along with an “A la carte” track.
Strengths of this Master program?
- 100% online, open to all professionals or students throughout the world. The Master may be completed at work or at home, you do not need to travel as even the examinations are online. 70% of our students are professionals and manage their Eu2P diploma while they work full or part-time, it’s up to you!
- The Eu2P European Master is built and recognized by all 24 academic, regulatory and industrial Eu2P partners. The courses are based on today’s job market and practices.
- Research projects may be performed in public or private environments.
- Increasing worldwide recognition for the Eu2P program as an excellent employment opportunity and also a way of improving regulatory sciences.
After this Master program?
- Opportunities that involve collecting, monitoring, researching, assessing and evaluating information from healthcare providers and patients on the adverse effects of medications to ensure that drugs on the market are safe for patients and to identify new hazards associated with the medication.
- Students are generally in either full or part-time employment and are likely to have a range of responsibilities, mostly in pharmacovigilance and medical information, monitoring safety data in either pre- or post-marketing studies or from spontaneous reports. Pharmacovigilance is an expanding area, primarily due to an increase in regulation and product withdraws based on safety concerns.
- Following registration to Eu2P, students are invited to join the Alumni group via which they regularly receive job offers from all over the world.