This programme combines:
- courses with a strong focus on how markets actually work in practice, given by an unparalleled cast of senior practitioners and regulators and of highly respected academics
- an opportunity for a 3-month internship in a top-quality institution
- Job placement rate: about 80% even before graduation.
In which other program can you get practical teaching by senior practitioners,including CEOs, CFOs, Chief Risk Officers, Head of Private Banking, Director at the European Commission, and other senior executives from banks, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity, infrastructures and regulators?
(see the full list under the Faculty tab).
Professors design their courses specifically for the Advanced Master and update them each year to closely track key recent market developments.
Young professionals may also choose to register for modules of courses of the Advanced Master programme on a stand-alone basis, instead of following the full programme. For more information on this modular education offer, please contact the Advanced Master Programme manager.
The Advanced Master in Financial Markets is designed to give students a much deeper understanding of financial markets than the one offered by graduate or classic post-graduate courses. It examines the connections between the different aspects of finance and the financial markets, as well as the connections between theory and practice of markets and between theory and policy making.
By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to:
- Have a much deeper and broader understanding of the practice of financial markets compared to other graduating students or even many young professionals.
- Acquire the ability to handle sophisticated financial techniques and make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses.
- Develop strong new competencies and skills to be a more accomplished and creative performer in the financial sector, with the ability to progress faster to senior positions.