The Degree in Digital Games and Multimedia aims to train professionals with expertise in the areas of video games and multimedia production.
Graduates have the skills necessary to work in various stages of building digital games (design, programming, artistic creation, quality assurance), as well as other types of media production (interactive software, web applications, mobile applications, etc.).
Due to a large number of practical projects during the course, students acquire the skills necessary to follow the ongoing evolution of the area in question, as well as high technical independence, to be competitive professionals in a global market where ethics, human relations, and entrepreneurship are central to work in multidisciplinary teams.
Intended learning outcomes (knowledge, skills, and competencies)
- Know the technologies used in digital games and multimedia;
- Understand the process of producing a digital game or a multimedia product;
- To be able to create a 2D game, through all its stages, from conception to implementation and test;
- To be able to create a 3D game, through all its stages, from conception to implementation and test;
- Getting to work with professionals, knowing their digital tools.