The Master in International Business (MIB) targets allowing graduate students to continue studying emphasizing international business, to improve their employability in firms and public organizations, as well as promoting the economy – namely in the international dimension – through foreign trade and foreign investment.
- Promote the acquisition of specific knowledge at an advanced level in specialized International Business areas;
- To cope with challenges in global markets, MIB trains professionals who become available for national and foreign firms to recruit to lead and support their internationalization process;
- Contribute to promoting research in the international business field;
- Contribute to improving the competitiveness of the regional firms, many of which are exporting SMEs;
- To have an active role in managing organizations, being a part of top management teams.