The Public Governance MBA is a part-time program, spread over 22 months. Theory, groupwork and individual assignments are interspersed with presentations, personal development, individual testing and finally a thesis. Made up of approximately 26 modules, each lasting two days, the program is different from other management programs thanks to:
- its focus on the public sector;
- the collaboration between Nyenrode Business Universiteit and Deloitte;
- the international elements of the program, including topics covered and faculty;
- the focus on management competencies. Participants acquire knowledge, but more importantly learn how to apply that knowledge in practice;
- the thesis, which rounds off the program, and enables the participant to put his/her skills into practice in a project also benefiting his/her employer.