Technology is one of the greatest agents of change in the modern world and it represents a significant opportunity and risk for businesses of all sizes. Developers play a central role in how we interact with the online world and employment in the IT industry is expected to grow at nearly 5 times the UK average over the next decade (CIO, 2015).
The demands of our global, data-intensive, knowledge based economy is creating a skills gap and making now the perfect time to gain the skills necessary to meet demand.
Northumbria University’s part-time MSc Web and Mobile Development Technologies is taught by industry experts around leading-edge content, and is designed to give you the knowledge and expertise to fill this gap.
- Part-time Masters degree based in Central London
- Continue working while you study with lectures delivered on 15 weekends throughout the 2 year course
- Build a firm grounding in strategic web development skills and mobile development
- Learn how to manage and utilise the opportunities emerging technologies create
- Undergraduate degree not essential for entry