With the dramatic increase in high-profile cyber security incidents reported in the media, the demand for highly skilled security professionals is growing significantly as businesses across the globe seek to protect their networks and data. Our MSc Cyber Security with Advanced Practice provides you with a critical understanding of information governance and assurance, combined with technology risk management practices.
The Advanced Practice stage of this programme provides you with the opportunity to undertake a 12-15 week internship, allowing you to put your learning in to practice, enhancing your learning and further developing your employability.
- Develop key skills which are highly in demand by employers and gain valuable practical experience
- Enhance your ability to handle and minimise security threats and incidents
- Understand information governance and assurance
- Upon graduating, opt to join one of our Professional Pathways programmes, to further build your skills and employability with one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA.
- Also available as a part-time programme