Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 countries. The university offers programs fully taught in English for international students at all levels - from Bachelor’s to PhDs in the field of Social Sciences.
University closely cooperates with 300 universities, public and private institutions and is MRU is an active member of many international organizations.
According to QS world University rankings (EECA 2019) Mykolas Romeris University improved by 6 places and takes honorable 142nd place while in QS ranking by subject 2020 in Law MRU was ranked between 250 best Universities in the world.
- Progressive, Dynamic, Modern virtual learning platforms
- Multicultural environment
- Scholarships for full degree seeking students and for international mobility (for studies and for internship)
- Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theatre studios, basketball team, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities etc.
- Low living expenses (350-400 EUR/month with accommodation at University Students house)
- A library that works even at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- A student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- King Sejong Institute where students can learn the Korean language and culture for free
- One of the fastest public wifi in the world
- Beautiful cosy Vilnius; fresh, clean air (cleanest in Europe)