Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 countries. The university offers programs fully taught in English for international students at all levels - from Bachelor’s to PhDs in the field of Social Sciences.
University closely cooperates with 300 universities, public and private institutions and is MRU is an active member of many international organizations.
Did you know that:
- Lithuania is No. 2 in the world for digital skills!
- Vilnius was ranked as one of the top 100 best student cities according to students all over the world!
- MRU is one of the most international universities in Lithuania. Our students come from 65 different countries.
- MRU has been named as one of the world's top universities according to the QS World University Rankings By Subject (Law).
- Progressive, Dynamic, Modern virtual learning platforms
- Multicultural environment
- Scholarships for full degree seeking students and for international mobility (for studies and for internship)
- Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theatre studios, basketball team, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities etc.
- Low living expenses (350-400 EUR/month with accommodation at University Students house)
- A library that works even at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- A student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- King Sejong Institute where students can learn the Korean language and culture for free
- One of the fastest public wifi in the world
- Beautiful cosy Vilnius; fresh, clean air (cleanest in Europe)