The objective of this joint master study programme is to prepare highly qualified business law specialists, who are able to provide legal advice in the transnational and European business environment, to explain the latest business law issues and trends, to analyse and assess business-related legal situations, promptly and effectively deal with legal problems faced by business, conduct research and provide suggestions for the legislator on the improvement of business environment regulation.
- Competitive knowledge – this programme is for the ambitious, future leaders who will be able to work in a multicultural environment in the private (law firms, business advising companies, financial institutions, etc.) and public sector (national, European and international institutions promoting, supervising or monitoring business), in commercial litigation bodies or to provide independent business legal consulting services.
- International studies – held in Vilnius (Lithuania) and in Chambery (France).
- Two diplomas of EU Member States universities are obtained.
- Renowned experts in the field – majority of subjects are covered by the practicing lawyers, judges of the Supreme Court and other experienced and qualified experts from Lithuania, France, as well as by visiting professors from other countries (U.S., Belgium, etc.).
- Traineeship – acquiring of practical skills in enterprises, law firms or other organizations acting in the field of business law.