Double degree programme with Technical University of Košice, Slovakia
Chemical engineering PhD studies are a traditional, research based, usually four-year, doctoral degree program, which provides:
- A thorough grounding in the fundamental principles of chemical engineering, as well as an intensive research experience;
- A mentoring-intensive environment with co-supervision flexibility, allowing students to work with the outstanding Lithuanian scientist of their field;
- The real-world experience through an experimental and practical assignments, hands-on operation of the modern pilot scale equipment and analytical techniques;
- The accessibility to a modern computer technology enabling the process modelling, simulation and control;
- The accessibility to a wide-range of seminars, conferences and scientific workshops.