The Finance and Business Law programme is a specialist joint degree giving equal emphasis to the study of law and the study of finance. The degree is suited to applicants who wish to develop a career in legal administration within a corporate environment, the accountancy profession, or the general financial services sector.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Finance and Business Law students are doing six months after graduating:
- 65% are working
- 15% are studying
- 15% are working and studying.
- 70% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £21000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £20000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Administrative occupations
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Elementary occupations
- Sales Occupations