The MA in Economics and Marketing requires no prior knowledge of the core subject areas of economics and marketing. The programme offers a considerable degree of flexibility, permitting students to tailor their studies to meet their own interests. It provides students with skills which are both necessary for an understanding of economic and marketing theories, but which can also be applied in many other situations. As a result, graduates are able to embark upon successful careers in banking, finance, the civil service and a wide range of marketing and management roles.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Economics and Marketing students are doing six months after graduating:
- 70% are working
- 0% are studying
- 20% are working and studying.
- 80% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £24000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £25000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Elementary occupations
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Sales occupations
- Information technology and telecommunications professionals
- Protective service occupations
- Administrative occupations