OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is open to everyone passionate about the F&B industry and who wants to work in it from a management perspective. You don’t have to be a “specialist” in the F&B sector to be admitted. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your general Management skills through courses covering Marketing, Finance, Sales, HR Management and different Strategy areas.
Once you have completed the programme, multiple scenarios will be open in a multinational company or in a small-medium enterprise, in a start-up or in a consolidated business in Europe or around the world.
INNOVATIVE AND OPERATIONAL
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high level Master programme with an innovative approach offering first hand experience with more than 20 days of company visits, meetings with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry, tasting sessions in regions known for food excellence like Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region.
Spokespeople from well-known international Food and Beverage companies will give tips and tricks on how to successfully develop new products and ideas and how to enhance your personal network.
An internship, interactive lectures based on case studies, integrated teamwork and oral presentations as well as operational Labs and business games will make this MSc unique and innovative and give you a very practical preparation to successfully enter this sector.
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management represents a unique learning experience characterised by it's five pillars of strength:
- Hands-on Approach with interactive lectures based on international case study methodology, integrated teamwork, oral presentations, role-play, business games, outdoor teambuilding activities
- International experience. This programme allows you to interact with a multitude of cultures and managerial styles thanks to ESCP’s global faculty, international class mix and a large corporate network.
- Huge potential of the Food & Beverage sector. It’s a pillar of the EU economy. With 4.2 million employees throughout the EU, €1,109 billion in turnover and a positive trade balance of almost €35 billion (source: FoodDrinkEurope2018).
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies in the Food & Beverage industry. There is great corporate network involvement at each step of the learning experience, through seminars, consultancy projects, company experiences, internships and career days.
- German Master of Science Degree: by attending an extra semester at the Berlin campus students can obtain the German Master of Science degree (MSc) in Economics and Management, with a specialization in Food and Beverage Management.
OUR PROGRAMME TARGETS YOUR EXPERTISE
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management will help you to build your future career step by step and become a manager or an entrepreneur in the Food & Beverage sector.
The programme focuses on the Food & Beverage industry with a trans-national approach, and cover all the fundamental competences needed to succeed in this sector. You will have the chance to study across Italy and France.
All the Professors and Facilitators involved have a strong professional background with many years of work experience in there field of competence and an international academic curriculum and background.
A learning approach truly businesslike
The link to the business environment of this programme is boosted by testimonials from the corporate network (such as Ferrero, Barilla, Lavazza, Cameo, Grom, etc), who will bring there professional experience and food & beverage expertise into class. This MSc propose a well-balanced methodology, encompassing and combining highly interactive lectures and professional experience with a final Master’s Thesis and an International Internship to apply management knowledge and methodological skills to a specific research subject.