The MSc in International Food & Beverage Management of ESCP, one of the world´s Top Business Schools, is a 15-month, full-time postgraduate programme across 2 Countries for those aiming for a successful career in the Food & Beverage sector as Managers, Executives and Entrepreneurs.It is taught in English and takes place at ESCP Turin and Paris campuses, the perfect starting points to experience the excellence of Italy and France, top territories in the world at the heart of the food and beverage culture and innovation.
PLACED #2ND WORLDWIDE IN THE 2019 EDUNIVERSAL RANKING OF THE BEST MASTERS IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is open to everyone passionate about the F&B industry and who wants to work in it from a management perspective. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your general Management skills through courses covering Marketing, Finance, Sales, HR Management and different Strategy areas.
INNOVATIVE AND OPERATIONAL
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high-level Master programme with an innovative approach, direct contacts with many companies and interactions with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry both at local and international level.
An internship, interactive lectures based on case studies, integrated teamwork, international consulting projects and oral presentations as well as operational labs and business games will make this MSc unique and innovative and give you a very practical preparation to successfully enter this sector.
Learn more about consulting projects
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management represents a unique learning experience characterised by its five pillars of strength:
- Hands-on Approach with interactive lectures based on international case study methodology, integrated teamwork, oral presentations, role-play, business games, teambuilding activities, and international consulting projects.
- International experience. This programme allows you to interact with a multitude of cultures and managerial styles thanks to ESCP’s global faculty, international class mix and a large corporate network.
- Huge potential of the Food & Beverage sector. It’s a pillar of the EU economy. With 4.2 million employees throughout the EU, €1,109 billion in turnover and a positive trade balance of almost €35 billion (source: FoodDrinkEurope2018).
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies in the Food & Beverage industry. There is great corporate network involvement at each step of the learning experience, through seminars, consultancy projects, company experiences, internships and career days.
- German Master of Science Degree: by attending an extra semester at the Berlin campus students can obtain the German Master of Science degree (MSc) in Economics and Management, with a focus on sustainability.
Ask for a free evaluation of your profile
OUR PROGRAMME TARGETS YOUR EXPERTISE
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management will help you to build your future career step by step and become a manager or an entrepreneur in the Food & Beverage sector.
The Professors and Facilitators provides a good mix of strong professional background with many years of work experience in the field of competence and a solid academic international background and foundation with an international academic curriculum and background.
A LEARNING APPROACH TRULY BUSINESSLIKE
The link to the business environment of this programme is boosted by testimonials from the corporate network of both big international companies (such as Lavazza, Barilla, Ferrero, etc) and small innovative dynamic family-business firms, who will bring their professional experience and food & beverage expertise into class.
International Consultancy Projects are carried out in English by a group of university graduates attending the MSc in International Food and Beverage Management, mixed by education background and nationality. It is an integrated part of the ESCP Master training programme and, as such, the project evaluation (grading). You will work in groups of around 5 people under the supervision of a “Company Tutor” assigned by the Food & Beverage Company involved.
Study options for this course
ADMISSION DEADLINES – ADMISSION SESSIONS
- 7th July – 16th July
- 20th August – 27th August
- 2nd September – 9th September
Learn more about admissions