Takes on average 4 to 5 years to complete. Degree granted by NUS.
The Duke-NUS PhD program in Integrated Biology and Medicine provides training in translational bioscience, covering a broad spectrum of disciplines including cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, and health policy.
Students will complete their advanced training in one of Duke-NUS’s five Signature Research Programs:
- Cancer and Stem Cell Biology
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Health Services and Systems Research
- Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders