Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute this qualification is designed for middle managers as well as those aspiring to senior management and Chartered Manager status who want to develop key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
Our Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership lets you strengthen and develop your knowledge of middle management by focusing on specific management areas applicable to your job.
The course is delivered via 7 workshop sessions (1600-2000 hrs) plus online/self-study. Workshops will take place one session per fortnight over a 4 month period.CMI MEMBERSHIP
You will receive free Affiliate membership of the CMI for the duration of the course. This will give access to a wide variety of benefits including online support via ManagementDirect.
ManagementDirect is packed with content, including:
- E-learning modules - from developing a management style to the principles of project management.
- Leader videos - experts talk about overcoming real-life management issues.
- Thinkers - summaries of the ideas of major theorists to help problem solving.
- Interactive scenarios - what decisions would you make on these management challenges?
- Published articles - a database of articles from Professional Manager.
- Checklists - hundreds of practical tick lists of activities to ensure a best practice approach.
- E-journals - thousands of journals, publications and research documents offering latest industry insight.
- Document outlines and research summaries on key business initiatives such as devising a marketing plan.
Further details on the benefits of membership can be found here.