We pride ourselves on creating an engaging environment for postgraduate study with highly motivated academic supervision.
We offer supervision and/or research projects in the following areas:
- Comparative Politics, Policy and Governance
- Public Policy
- Wales, Territorial and Devolutionary Politics
- European Politics and Area Studies
- Political and International Theory
- Critical Global Politics
- Gender and International Relations
- International Law and International Relations.
- The Cold War
- Security Studies
- Critical Military Studies
- Intelligence and Security
- Nuclear Politics
- Digital Technologies, Internet Governance and Cyber-Security
- Global Environmental Politics
- Development and Post colonialism.